If you have failed DP7 installer then this may work.
If you have Trial version DP7 Please let me know.
Please try below:
Uninstalling DataPilot (Advanced users only)
Warning: If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Susteen, Inc. cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
1) Go to Start (Hit Windows start icon +"R" key together)
2) Go to Run
3) Enter "regedit", press OK
Click on File - Export enter file name regbackup, and click Save. This will save a backup file of your registry
4) Make sure My Computer is highlighted on the left hand side of the screen.
5) Go to Edit (See image 01)
6) Select Find, please search for all the strings below for the best result
Note: Each string used below is a part of a much longer string but this string is enough to find the correct folder
7) For DataPilot enter 27CAB1BD (do the same with DB1BAC72 once 27CAB1BD is done for 2nd round) -if not found skip)
8) Uncheck Values, Data, and Match the whole string only so that only Keys is checked
Type in the string 27CAB1BD (do the same with DB1BAC72 once 27CAB1BD is done )
then select Find Next
9) Delete the folder that contains the appropriate string (do the same with DB1BAC72 once 27CAB1BD is done ) by right clicking on the open folder and delete.
10) Press the F3 key on your keyboard (or go to Edit, select Find Next) - this will search the rest of the registry for more strings
11) Delete the next folder that contains the string (e.g. 27CAB1BD OR DB1BAC72)
12) Repeat until there are no folders containing any registry
13) Restart your computer
14) Delete the folder called DataPilot in C:/Program Files/Susteen/DataPilot