After turning the Two-Factor-Authentication OFF as below please retry SCA.
How to disable iCloud Two-Factor-Authentication
(Assuming you have the phone, user name and the password for the iCloud log in)
1. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage
2. Enter user name and password (or whichever asked)
3. It should pop up the 6 digit entry screen also
4. Check the phone and enter the 6 digit code
5. Go to "Two-factor Authentication" click Edit "Turn Off Two-Factor-AUthentication"
6. Here you MUST enter new security Q and A
-If we find the way to get around it willbe posted here as soon as it becomes available
SO if you are allowed to, please create them but take a screenshot and note of them so that you will not forget or the original user can change it back to where it was
Shoji Taniwaki aka (Sean)